After Pei Jing completed her Diploma in Physiotherapy, she worked at a nursing home as well as a local Polyclinic, focusing more on geriatric and musculoskeletal cases.
After that, Pei Jing decided to pursue her interest in functional rehabilitation by taking a personal training course to become a certified personal trainer so as to expand her knowledge on the human anatomy so as to benefit her clients by sharing her knowledge. She believes that an effective treatment plan that maximises her client’s rehabilitation potential involves exercises that improve their quality of life. She achieves job satisfaction when her clients recover from their injuries and are able to return to full function.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy, Mahsa University ( Malaysia)
- Fitness Instructor Certification, International Sports Academy
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise
Areas of Interest
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Econ Medical Nursing Home
- Singhealth Polyclinic ( Physiotherapy Department)